Just Ride Just Ride

That felt like snow

I used to ski a LOT. So I know what it feels like. And your movie totally nailed the feeling... That feeling you get sometimes, being out there alone. Just skiing, just riding, just going, just -- being. Like a damn Zen thing. I make Flash movies too, so I really appreciate this piece, in that respect also. A really nice balancing act. End credits on the lift were a nice touch. Excellent, man, just excellent.

Polyethylene Polyethylene

great

Great work, very good style, excellent artwork.

the Duel the Duel

Excellent

This was superb. Nice artwork, great execution. 'Twas a short, quick gag, but I liked it a lot. The monotone style color scheme did a lot for me :)

Bravo!

Michael Jackson Timeline Michael Jackson Timeline

Unusual

That was pretty unique, unusual movie. I liked it. Shape tweens, I guess? Good job.

Sharp Troubles Sharp Troubles

Cute

It was cute. Unusual idea, the silly music kinda worked with it all. I thought it was good work.

Booty-Dance Booty-Dance

Nice!

Wow, how'd you do that, got a video feed into your computer, or using DVD, and then tracing the images in Flash?
Good Flash movies take forever to make (uh, so do a lot of the bad ones, mind you, heheh), I can really see this baby took some serious amount of time. Really nice work man, really nice!

DreamLife (fixed) DreamLife (fixed)

Unique

Very creative, excellent artwork, unique, and really enjoyable. It's really nice to see quality work like this being submitted here. Inspiring, truly.

What happened to Mir What happened to Mir

Great job

- Hey, great movie, very nice effort, very funny.
- Newgrounds is a great idea, excellent place for amateur Flash movie makers to submit their stuff. However the downside is, this joint is infected with prepubescent brats with nothing better to do, than flame people's submissions.
- Don't pay any damn attention to those little turds: 99% of them don't have the linguistic skills, let alone imagination to write an even halfway interesting flame. And none of them have the wits it takes to recognize something good, when they see it.
- Great stuff, keep it up!

IControlYurMind responds:

Yeah I don't listen to those assholes
Especially that Mectramon
he's like "uuhhh no one cares fucker"
He wrote a similar review for one in the top 50.
Annoying little 15 year old hasn't even submitted anything as MikeSFX stated in another one of my reviews on this movies.
Thanks for the support

Don't Touch Me Don't Touch Me

Genious

This is the most memorable NG movie ever. I just found it again, had to write this... This is inspired by, and not ripped off... I've got all the Flying Circus episodes on tape (duh, shoulda held out for the DvDs instead), never noticed that they do this type of "lip syncing" by splitting the heads. I thought that was a typical South Park thing -- all the Canadians on the show uses that.

Brilliant animation, thanks a ton -- people have different tastes of course, but this one just hit me right between the eyes, I was crying on the floor, from the first second. We still got people in the office screaming "Don't touch me!" every now and then... Pure genious, you were channeling Terry Gilliam, dude :)

Sketchin Is Fun. Sketchin Is Fun.

Curious

How'd you do that animation? It looked like it was all drawn frame by frame? Very interesting stuff, that!
That piece was strangely appealing.