Mad World final Mad World final

Great job

If you're going to study cinematography, you don't have to worry about the artwork -- the way you cut the scenes together, and the mix of closeup shots and other scenes were very well done. Very impressive.

I do flash movies myself, and am a movie buff (and yeah, Donnie Darko is fantastic, great pick for a soundtrack btw), so I struggle a lot with trying to figure out how to put scenes together... And I have done quite a few years of landscape photography, and have drawn cartoons for years, so I have some background on it. And I've got about two dozens films here on Newgrounds, but your cinematography is still better...

Great stuff, very moody also.

Darkn3ss responds:

Thankyou

Bob Dole's Time Machine Bob Dole's Time Machine

Ya weirdo

Haha, totally irreverent, good fun.

bakoffho responds:

Laughing is good... or so ive heard

How a Bill becomes a law How a Bill becomes a law

Excellent

Great stuff! Educational and funny; I like it. This type of material could help get people involved, and interested in politics again, ya know?

Nice job.

bakoffho responds:

Thats what i was hoping for. Hey thanks for such a nice review. I appreciate it.

ORIGAMI ORIGAMI

Origami, unique

Very nicely done! Just 30k too. A really innovative idea, and clever concept. Wonder if it would be possible to do more complex origami pieces like this, have you tried traditional patterns like the krane? This is a really excellent use of Flash, I'm truly impressed, well done!

Chili Contest Chili Contest

This is a GAME?

Sorry, this is a GAME? I know newgrounds is a forum for amateurs to submit things, and you can't expect all the movies to be like a Matrix or Ben Hur, and you can't expect all the games to be like an Unreal or a Myst -- but this "game" is simply a matter of clicking on your mouse as fast as you can. The graphics, music, and implementation was ok, but cmon, this isn't much of a game, is it?

shooting area shooting area

Interesting

Pretty interesting. You've done some good things with the way some of the weapons reaction -- the slide moving on the first gun, the recoil etc. very good. Not all gamers like such realism though, having troubles with re-aquiring a target after shooting, but you make your choices.